Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and grandmothers!  

It's a really gorgeous day here today in DC and I hope it's beautiful where you are.  This is one of my very favorite photos of my mom and Grammy.  It was so wonderful having my mom and all 3 of my grandmothers at our wedding!  I'm really blessed to have such amazing women in my life and they've all played an important role in making me who I am today.  Thank you for all your love and support!

We're going back home to Missouri next month and I have a special project in mind that involves my grandmothers...I can't wait!  I also have a mission to get a photo of all 4 of us together, me and the 3 grandmas.  I don't know how that didn't happen at the wedding but I'm making it my mission to make it happen this summer, say cheese ladies!  I'm so excited to see everyone and can't wait to spend time sitting together and just catching up. 

1 comment:

Stanielsan said...

Was doing the blog browser thing and came across your blog. You are so lucky to have your grandmothers still alive and to be able to celebrate your wedding with you. I miss one of my grandmothers very deeply and wished she could have been at my wedding. She would have definitely loved my wife even though my grandma could not speak any English.

Hope you have a great time with your grandmas.