Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back....(I think)

Since Greyson' s birth I've deliberated over how and where to blog and post photos. There are so many options and I haven't been sure that Blogspot was the best place for everything I was looking for. However, just as I was about to close this blog, I started looking back at all the posts I made over the last year and realized I wasn't ready to let them all go. So, for now, I'm going to keep this site and continue with our family Shutterfly website for sharing more photos and videos of our sweet little Baby G. The Shuttefly website allows us to share a lot of photos of Greyson as he grows and changes all the time, and also allows people to order prints for super cheap directly from the site. I'll keep this Blogspot site as my own personal playground of randomness (and of course, a lot of Greyson-ness). :-)

One caveat...I've decided to password protect this site. I'm a mother hen that feels very protective of my little chick. :-) If you'd like to continue reading this site, send me an email to let me know you'd like to be added to the list.

No comments: