Thursday, February 5, 2009

i'm blogging?

Yes, I'm starting a blog.  I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now and have decided to stop second-guessing it and just get on with it.  What am I going to blog about?  Well, I don't know yet and I'm thinking it's probably going to be pretty random.  My topics are likely to reflect what's cooking in my kitchen, crafting/sewing projects, health topics, movies we've watched, DC outings, my thoughts, etc, etc.  Come to think of it, it's likely to be pretty boring but I'm going to do it anyway.    Besides, sometimes the everyday things turn out to be more interesting than we think.  I appreciate details and the simple things in life.  And I think that's what life is all about- a collection of all the little moments pieced together to create a larger story.  

2 comments:

~enlightened1~ said...

Hey Amster!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...I find it to be great therapy to the everyday whoo haa's!

Enjoy!

jeepgirl said...

Hey Amy,
Love the blog! So happy to keep in touch with you in a whole other way!
Looking forward to your next one!