Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine's day

I feel really lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life and today I'm sending all of you my love! xoxo

Of course, there is one person that is especially close to my heart.  He stands at 6'2", is very handsome, has beautiful soft brown eyes, he's incredibly sweet and soft spoken, and still gives me butterflies when he holds my hand. He makes me laugh like no one else can, makes me smile when I don't think I can, and makes me a better person by just being in my life.  I feel protected and at peace when he wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest, my favorite place in the world. He's my best friend, my soul-mate, and my husband. I love you Eddie!  

These beautiful roses are gift from Eddie!  They're so pretty and smell lovely today!









Also have to share a couple photos from our honeymoon in Thailand. This is what we saw when we opened the door to our honeymoon suite in Phuket.  So romantic...


champagne, chocolates, exotic fruits, a lovely card


a warm bath filled with flower petals

kissing swans made from towels, rose petals and orchids

No comments: